Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Weigh-In

This morning I weighed myself first thing in the morning, something I plan on doing every morning from now on. Today I was 210.6. I will probably keep a list on the sidebar of my daily weigh-in so I won't be creating a new post everytime, we'll see. I will still post a weekly or monthly weigh-in post, with measurements.

In other news, I have been playing on researching SparkPeople's website. I really encourage you to go take a look. The site is overwhelming at first (and at second) but there is a lot of good information and a lot of hand-holding. I am really liking it...and it's FREE!!! Need I say more?

Look for another post within a day or two with my "body profile"- a written description of my body, it's condition, and it's needs.

2 comments:

Mary said...

I too really liked Spark, but it is overwhelming! I'm not too computer-smart; the site was hard for me to figure out and I quit going there. Maybe I'll check it out again.

Kristi said...

Mary,

It's overwhelming to me too...and I'm a little computer saavy- at least when it comes to surfing websites!!! There is so much there and I am not convinced that they have organized it the best way, but it's still a pretty good program if you just use the basics, the food log and exercise guide and then figure out the points because they are fun motivators. I am trying to figure out the "community" part because I think it is fun to connect with new people, but I still get pretty confused when it comes to navigating all over the place...and I can rarely find my way back. I think I'm going to send an email to SparkPeople because it will is difficult to figure out. Maybe if they had a tutorial...