Wednesday, January 28, 2009

High Fructose Corn Syrup

The first time I saw this, I nearly choked!



Now, there are plenty of spoof movies out there, but first, I wanted to call your attention to the "Corn Refiner's Association" at the bottom of the screen. Anyone find it ironic that now that HFCS is getting bad press, it suddenly has a marketing campaign? AWFUL!!! So, I only watched a few spoofs, but I like this one:



But for more information, check out this guy (I know...that first picture doesn't look good, but it is really a guy talking and showing pictures):



AMAZING!!!

1 comment:

Mary said...

I just watched the HFCS videos. All I can say is, Oh. My. Goodness. What a crock the food industry is feeding us. Thanks for posting them! When I get smarter, I'm going to post videos on my blog too, and that 3rd video is going to be the one I post!