Saturday, November 22, 2008

Book I'm Reading...

It has been a long time since I have posted anything, but my diet is going poorly still and that is frustrating. Added to that are a number of serious stresses in my life right now and you've got a recipe for a "ate a whole cake in one day...alone" situation.

I am reading another book called The No-Grain Diet by Dr. Mercola. So far, I am having a hard time reading it, but I think it is interesting. He offers a three day start-up and I think I will give that a shot, using it like a fast. Otherwise, I still like the Nourishing Traditions/Perfect Weight America/Maker's Diet style of doing things.

Quite frankly, I want to go to fat camp; where everything is already set up for me, workouts are already designed and all I have to do is show up and do the work. If I could go for three months I think I would come back a completely different person. I almost want to apply to Biggest Loser!!!

No comments: